FREE ZONE SANTANDER
The present Legal Notice regulates the use of the web page www.zonafrancasantander.es (hereinafter, the website) owned by ZONA FRANCA SANTANDER (ZFS), NIF: Q3900824H, Address: C/ Antonio López s/n C.P. 39009 Santander, Cantabria, TEL: 942216708, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the use of the Page requires the express acceptance of the user of each one of the clauses that are indicated in this Legal Notice, as well as each of the warnings or specific clauses that are established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Page.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in the present Legal Notice, the user must abstain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available on the Page, proceeding to abandon the same.
USE OF THE PAGE
The user undertakes not to use the Page to carry out activities contrary to law, morality, public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. The user also undertakes not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages using a false identity.
ZFS acts exclusively as the party responsible for the Web Page in its capacity as the provider of an information service on its own services, and is not responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, the users may send or publish, the user being the only party responsible for the truthfulness and legality of the same.
ZFS may interrupt the service of the Web Page being used by the user and immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects any use of the Web Page or of any of the services offered therein that it may consider contrary to that expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this Website: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, combinations of colors, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, and its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use, is prohibited.
ZFS does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of error or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or rebroadcasting, in whole or in part, of the information contained in the Site, for whatever purpose and by whatever means, is prohibited without the prior authorization of ZFS.
The Site may include links to third-party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by ZFS. In any case, ZFS cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites nor for the measures adopted concerning your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the ZFS sites, you must inform ZFS and obtain express consent to create the link. ZFS reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its website.
ZFS reminds users of legal age who have minors in their care that it shall be their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
ZFS informs them that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain contents and services, in such a way that parents or guardians, for example, can decide which Internet contents and services minors may have access to and which they may not.
ZFS shall not be directly or vicariously liable for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability and continuity of the operation of the Site.
- The damages that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the website.
- The cases in which a third party, breaking the established security measures, accesses the messages or uses them for the transmission of computer viruses.
- The vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that the users transmit with the use of the page or of the services offered therein, as well as their truthfulness or accuracy. ZFS does not control the use that users make of the Site, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
- Of the contents entered by them, especially of the data and information entered and sent to ZFS by means of the Site or on the Site.
- For the performance of any type of unlawful, harmful, harmful and/or damaging action.
- The provision of untruthful or incorrect data.
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish and subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy derived from the use of the services offered or the contents of the Page, the parties, with the acceptance of the clauses established in this Legal Notice, will submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Santander (Cantabria).